And so it goes on

Gee, thats a lot of volume in the bows of that cat. I always thought they tried to keep volume out of the bows so they don't handstand to easily. Guess its a cruising cat. Clearly the designer has allowed for the typical overloading that the charter market brings, 4 couples, 16 suitcases, one mid sized SUV...

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Sabre said:

Hey Bazza, check out this pic of a superyacht with a car on the front deck...  Maaaaate.. hold my beer!

2085206139_Screenshot_20200619-124648_Chrome4.jpg.e26e173e1c90838f1aa465f4e0624a2a.jpg

Wait, where do you park the chopper now?

On 19/06/2020 at 5:28 PM, Ed said:

Wait, where do you park the chopper now?

Chopper? Nah, this is my hovercar, even morphs into a small plane for avoiding traffic.

On 15/06/2020 at 5:33 PM, Ed said:

In all seriousness, why not? surely some of your crew could?  I know I did last year

Alternativly get your crew to car pool and park at Z pier, its only $20 per day and you can buy 4 days at a time.

Mostly an unreasonable walk from the bus to the pier carrying sailing gear including supplies for the cruise back along with where do they get a bus when we got back at 1am? You could say they should stay on the boat but that the end of the day it's a marina to promote the enjoyment of using the boat. This is becoming less enjoyable when where to park a car is the major consideration.

• Upvote 2
9 hours ago, Maca said:

Mostly an unreasonable walk from the bus to the pier carrying sailing gear including supplies for the cruise back along with where do they get a bus when we got back at 1am? You could say they should stay on the boat but that the end of the day it's a marina to promote the enjoyment of using the boat. This is becoming less enjoyable when where to park a car is the major consideration.

Yes but the problem with your argument is that it assumes that the decisionmakers give a s++t, when they so obviously don't....

Here is a take on how boat owners could recoup their marina space and costs... Marinas with well presented boats give a certain appeal and nautical character to a city. The boat owner bears the cost and burden of creating this scene for the city. We just need a legal representation to claim compensation :) 
But anyway, NZ has such a huge coastline, why dont Panuku or council take non-boating ammenities elsewhere, instead of encroaching and almost punishing the AKL boatie :(