Are multihulls female or male or neither?

TimB

Cats and tris are just overweight proas, maaybe they are fatboys? :lol:

no youve got that wrong, Proas are just half trimarans, and half as fast! maybe we should call them bi sexual, beacause theyre confused about which way is forward! :thumbup:

multihulls are certainly "she"! for the reasons Shane outlined :wink:

I always called the tri a she - and now the Elliott is a she.

I guess it is because, they look after you. You really feel it after a long voyage - you owe your life to her - so she has to be she . . .

:P

Timberwolf is a boy.

Timberwolf, or wooden dog, is so named as it is not a cat.

Everyone knows if something isn't a cat, it must be a dog.

Its a boy, as I'd much rather people think its a dog than a bitch.

Timberwolf is not a bitch !

Mine boat is a 'she', no question.

She can be a lovely creature that can bring piles of joy as we gentle massage our way over the waters. She can also get jiggy and give boner inducing rides occasionally. And when she goes bad she is just a right and often total bitch.

The exact same applies to my wife and definitely including the 'bitch' part :lol:

I do struggle to see any yacht as anything but a she, knot sure why.

Everyone knows if something isn't a cat, it must be a dog.
Can't argue with that logic :lol: :lol: :lol:

just progressing this dog-cat-he-she arguement of Tim's further. . .

surely if Timberwolf is a dog and a he at that, then he must be Mr. Wolf? That being the case and given the huge amount of work Tim has done on him I wonder who is who's bitch in that relationship Mrs Wolf?!?

surely if Timberwolf is a dog and a he at that, then he must be Mr. Wolf? That being the case and given the huge amount of work Tim has done on him I wonder who is who's bitch in that relationship Mrs Wolf?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You do have to admire some peoples thought patterns. I thought Wolfs was great but an excellent come back indeed.

Are you not familiar of the concept of a dog (Wolfy) and its master (Mr.Wolf) ?

Hi All, Timberwolf was named after a small canadian wolf that eats wild CATS. In the days sailing on Dire Straits in Tga, that bitch sailed past us, but in 25knots the Wolf would hide in the marina while the Straits was going hard, only a GIRL would do that!!

I was at Shakespear Park at the end of the Peninsula (missed G3 - they were long gone), you were flying and there was one cat not far behind you, you are easier to identify than all those white boats.

Archived