Idiots?

Outgoing tide too. would have been horrendous on the weiti bar. We were out there yesterday with the kids in the sailing dinghies and it was only 20kts nshore with outgoing tide and that was rough enough. Got the starling mast caught in the mud at one stage which was interesting and then on another capsize the young fella almost got swept under one of the big multhulls on the mooring. 

Fun day on the water.

Bored more likely. I see on the live camera a couple of kite boarders at Orewa... Thought it was a bit too messy for that, but each to their own.

Honestly, I wasn't sussing to see if I could take my small sail on the windsurfer out at Manly, which looks kind of do-able... if the wind settles a bit.

On the fisho's BP, if they stop just around the corner from you, infront of the houses before the bar, it would be fairly sheltered I would have thought.

What is it like in the river? reckon I could get away with a nice paddle board session? The gym is closed and I really need to burn off some frustration....