Sever Earthquake off NI East coast and Tsunami Warning

"The media is the substitute for the preacher. That's why it's Jezebel, it's witchcraft. Gotta repeat that in case the media are watching. You're in a spirit of witchcraft.

"You dupe people - you put a spell through writing and you then begin to dictate the narrative to try and set up a culture of evil or a culture that takes it away from Christ, so they can bewitch a whole nation."

"And so suddenly you get the biggest earthquake - I think one of the biggest in the history of New Zealand - that follows after the ravaging of Christ on the Wednesday. 

"You can't tell me that's coincidence, don't tell me it's garbage. Come on, if we weren't persecuted that one day, you fellas had got that right, you could have an excuse to say there's no connection.

"No, no, no, no you can't because you went after us."

He also explained that there's a difference between Brian Tamaki the man and Brian Tamaki the Apostle.

"I will say things in the moment when I am in the Apostle, not Brian. Sometimes Brian gets it right a lot of the time and sometimes he doesn't," he said.

"But the Apostle, so that's the God in you ... will always speak life."

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/brian-tamaki-suggests-criticism-his-lockdown-flee-caused-earthquakes-tsunami-warnings

all he needs is the orange hair and we'd have our own little highly confused, but certain of himself, brian tamatrump

brian-tamaki-destiny-church-2004-getty-i

10 minutes ago, erice said:

"The media is the substitute for the preacher. That's why it's Jezebel, it's witchcraft. Gotta repeat that in case the media are watching. You're in a spirit of witchcraft.

"You dupe people - you put a spell through writing and you then begin to dictate the narrative to try and set up a culture of evil or a culture that takes it away from Christ, so they can bewitch a whole nation."

"And so suddenly you get the biggest earthquake - I think one of the biggest in the history of New Zealand - that follows after the ravaging of Christ on the Wednesday. 

"You can't tell me that's coincidence, don't tell me it's garbage. Come on, if we weren't persecuted that one day, you fellas had got that right, you could have an excuse to say there's no connection.

"No, no, no, no you can't because you went after us."

He also explained that there's a difference between Brian Tamaki the man and Brian Tamaki the Apostle.

"I will say things in the moment when I am in the Apostle, not Brian. Sometimes Brian gets it right a lot of the time and sometimes he doesn't," he said.

"But the Apostle, so that's the God in you ... will always speak life."

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/brian-tamaki-suggests-criticism-his-lockdown-flee-caused-earthquakes-tsunami-warnings

all he needs is the orange hair and we'd have our own little highly confused, but certain of himself, brian tamatrump

brian-tamaki-destiny-church-2004-getty-i

I wish you'd stop giving the guy oxygen. The media is constantly giving this guy oxygen. That is what he craves. Just ignore him, confine him to the irrelevance of history.

i don't think anyone here is swayed by his discombobulation

but like billy tekaka? if the mainstream media don't report it 

their message still spreads to the target audience via new media

On 6/03/2021 at 6:30 PM, alibaba said:

The Aceh and Fukashima tsunamis were exceptional in their heights, and they were about5-8m above normal sea levels.

The Fukushima tsunami was much, much bigger than that - nearly 40 meters in a few spots. 

any wave running into a funnel shaped bay will do that

i think japan's miyako bay is esp. susceptible to tsunamis from the trench to the NE

Miyako-Bay-where-the-1700-tsunami-is-kno 

hopefully locals living in that kind of bay will be told they are esp. vulnerable to tsunami and know to get to the hills just out of town

not sure we have too many like that on the north eastern coast?

th?id=OIP.4LTx2JmdHd_bLnsxz059jwHaGY%26p

Navy sent to fix the EQ and Tsunami monitoring gear at Raoul Is. It is good to see the Navy do something useful. They are more often than not anchored up in Stanmore Bay...

“The two tsunami gauges located on Raoul will give us information about any tsunami caused by an earthquake and act as an early warning system.”

The crews will carry out any critical repairs on the GNS equipment and attempt to improve power systems.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/nz-earthquake/300248124/navy-ship-heads-to-remote-raoul-island-to-check-tsunami-warning-systems

So the actual story is now out. All the monitoring equipment on the island was tipped over and unplugged from the very first shake. Thus nothing was operating for the real big one and no recording of anything took place.
So obviously no one considered decent anchoring to concrete pads etc incase a major shake took place.

The tsunami guys are out to capture any experiences from the coastal arrivals last Friday. If you were out and about you may like to complete the online survey. Did you see any of the tidal surges, currents, unusual tides etc

https://www.geonet.org.nz/news/2SEHsNpMPFY7LyLkduIPNJ

The observations about lower tides in the Manukau Harbour for example would be good to have.  

Thanks

On 8/03/2021 at 5:45 AM, wheels said:

This is kind of what I am nattering on about.
So my understanding is, the Gvt funded a string of sensor Bouy's that run along the Hikurangi and Kermadec Trench. The idea is to give us an early warning of what may be coming toward our shores. The reason is that the edge of the drop off was sounded several years back and what was found shocked the scientific guys. Large areas of the Trench has mud overhangs that can and have slid down the sides of the drop. When these go, they can produce a Mega Tsunami. These types of waves are measured in the many tens of metres in height.
This is why my question and I guess to some, maybe me harping on about why we are not getting better more accurate information.
During this latest quake, I went ti Geonet and they all seemed to be asleep at the Wheel. There had been no information for any of the quakes can absolutely no warning of a Tsunami. I can only guess that this is why there was a general warning that a wave may be coming. No one actually knew. To me, a warning centre not working is inexcusable.

There is an update on the DART buoy data here:

https://www.gns.cri.nz/Home/Our-Science/Natural-Hazards-and-Risks/Tsunami/2021-Raoul-Island-Tsunami

13 hours ago, wheels said:

So the actual story is now out. All the monitoring equipment on the island was tipped over and unplugged from the very first shake. Thus nothing was operating for the real big one and no recording of anything took place.
So obviously no one considered decent anchoring to concrete pads etc incase a major shake took place.

I think you'll find it was bolted down:

"The staff who went ashore found that a rack, which was bolted to the floor and held GNS equipment, had been pulled out of the ground and tipped over"

I have installed equipment racks full of much heavier Amplifiers, that had to withstand earthquakes. And many got that test in the CHCH shakeup. None fell over, although with two installs, being the Stadium and the Cathedral, the racks stood but the buildings didn't. 😁