B&G instrument replacement

The paddle on my B&G Hornet log has died and replacements are no longer available (go figure after only 20 years). Without the paddle other functions have stopped working too so Im considering replacement. I quite like to the look of the Raymarine wireless stuff and the new B&G gear. Neither is cheap for the replacements (wind, speed, vmg etc)  I need so before I go much further wondering what experiences people have with these and others?

I’ve not used B&G as I’m a Raymarine lifer. But I suspect if you’re used to B&G you would find a switch to Raymarine a big step backwards from what I understand (both reliability abs usability). On my latest boat I’ve inherited a Raymarine setup (again) so I’m stuck with it for now but it’s a long way behind the great systems they were in their heyday 20-30yrs ago. Don’t do it would be my advice!

I'm stoked with the B&G great provided by Matt at Neptunes Gear.  
Installed Triton2 Speed/Depth/Wind pack (Wireless) with additional Triton2 displays, and 9" Vulcan.

Customisation and easy to read. All good.  

Thanks guys! It just so happens that I currently have a Zeus 3 7 inch on the shelf I'm prepared to do a deal on. RRP is $2500 incl GST. 1st person to make a 1/2 sensible offer on it will own it. You may be surprised what I'll accept!