22ft Nolex and ??

Does anyone know if there is a Nolex 22 Association or similar and can aim me at it?

What other 22ft yachts are there in any numbers?

Pied Pipers

L Class

Nolex 22

what others?

Thanks fella.

Bonito, interesting. I wonder how many are around and still in use.

Wowww, I would never have picked that number or anything close.

Fancy that.

33 minutes ago, L00seM00se said:

There's 4 or 6 in our TS compound, most are regular use. They get a great handicap rating too ;)

Do you think you and the others there could be schmoozed into a event which would find which N22 is the fastest in the known Galaxy?

Then to find which 22fter is the fastest of all 22fters in the known Galaxy?

I've been co-opted again for a tribe of plywood 22's so I've been thinkin ;)

Celebrate the 22, no matter what shape it is, so B22 works just as much as N22.

On thinking about it I should have picked up on that, its not like you gave me photographic evidence is it..... errr, Opps ;)

8 hours ago, KM... said:

Thanks fella.

Bonito, interesting. I wonder how many are around and still in use.

We have 105 trailer yachts in our compound ranging from D16, N22, B22, N25, R780, E7, E740 to N30, Farr940, Ross30 and trailer tri's, plus few Mcgregors.

Some just go sailing, while others have been seen carrying off the silverware in the Coastal an Route66 events.

Plenty of Noelex 22s sailing in the South Island. Many have had major spruce ups and are better and faster than new. It's not about having the fastest 22 footer it's more about having good class racing. My 22 however is only there to make the others look good!

12 hours ago, Theseus said:

Plenty of Noelex 22s sailing in the South Island. Many have had major spruce ups and are better and faster than new. It's not about having the fastest 22 footer it's more about having good class racing. My 22 however is only there to make the others look good!

Gezz dude that's a huge call saying it's about the racing not just speed. You're risking a pile on by the AC fanatics with that crazy talk ;)

But you are right, it's about the quality of the race and if it's up there what speed it happens at it pretty much irrelevant.

Good to see a lot of interest and action out there in the 22ft area. Maybe it is time to celebrate it more?????