SSANZ Triple 2021

Well I rode down this morning to look out over what would have been our start line

Two things of note: Covid robbed us of a cracker day out there, and if Aucklanders keep exercising at this rate we will all be a lot fitter and dogs a lot happier.

Hey with the new level 3 rules does that mean the Delta race can go ahead? It’s all inside our geographic zone and 2 up is probably the only keel boat racing that is social distanced. So stoked with SSANZ for coming through with this one’

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Jon said:

Also not sure about how we can do race management without adopting the rest of the team ?

Fingers crossed this is only the first step

Im sure everyone would be more than happy to start off the westhaven tower if that was better. Maybe break up the start times so 150 boats are not in the start area at the same time?

Ok so if these crazy rules say only one bubble on your boat if it has a cabin but 2 bubbles and up to 10 people if no cabin.  .  . If I keep hatches closed and wash boards in can I be classed as a large day boat with a huge buoyancy tank? Not dissimilar to my old Idle Along. Or what about an Elliot 5.9?

13 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

Ok so if these crazy rules say only one bubble on your boat if it has a cabin but 2 bubbles and up to 10 people if no cabin.  .  . If I keep hatches closed and wash boards in can I be classed as a large day boat with a huge buoyancy tank? Not dissimilar to my old Idle Along. Or what about an Elliot 5.9?

Nope. Rule update now from the Covid Website

• All boating activities should be limited to people from the same household.
  • No overnight stays
  • Haha 1