Your Glamour Photos

I think this is a pretty glamorous picture, but it's not from Godzone, so forgive me if that's a requirement. This is my Canadian boat, Connemara (Mirage 27), racing in July. I'm at the helm and the crew, apparently doing the Watusi on the foredeck, are actually getting1856256704_roundingthemark.thumb.jpg.1bfb9e16e96fa9eb426845a336aebfcd.jpg the whisker pole in place for the run to the finish. 

rounding the mark.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Above-the-Fold said:

I think this is a pretty glamorous picture, but it's not from Godzone, so forgive me if that's a requirement. This is my Canadian boat, Connemara (Mirage 27), racing in July. I'm at the helm and the crew, apparently doing the Watusi on the foredeck, are actually getting1856256704_roundingthemark.thumb.jpg.1bfb9e16e96fa9eb426845a336aebfcd.jpg the whisker pole in place for the run to the finish. 

rounding the mark.jpg

Looks late in the day, left coast or right coast?

3 hours ago, Black Panther said:

Looks late in the day, left coast or right coast?

It's Wednesday night round-the-cans, so probably about 7:30 pm. Lake Ontario, off Toronto. The photog (whose J24 lives just across from Connemara) caught that amazing light as the sun was lowering. 

Our boat Halo, a Whiting 29, during the RPNYC Commodore’s and Ambassadors Race on 30th April. Eduardo was on the bow setting up the spinnaker before we rounded the top mark at  Korokoro. Mel from Latitude 41 South Photography was on the support boat getting some great action shots. We had a good race coming third on corrected time out of 24 boats.
My sailing blog if anybody is interested: https://halologbook.wordpress.com/

ca_2022_69.jpg

ca_2022_67.jpg

ca_2022_64.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2