X44 sale - some interesting comments

Wondering if no seatrials is because the keel might fall off ?  Or whoever is owed money has seized it and don’t want it going in the water ? …simple search shows it’s owned by a brokerage but not the broker selling it . 

It's a great boat and in pretty good condition. Was no expense spared when it was launched and it was campaigned very well.  I know there is nothing major wrong with it but its basically padlocked to the hard stand until the bills are cleared. I dont think its very fair to be asking for the owner's situation and reason for sale right now on trade me. Maybe it's a touchy subject. 

Let's be honest if you were a serious buyer for this boat you would probably not be asking your questions on trade me..... 

Bryce had told people to contact him for more information and that's what they should do. Simple really.

• Upvote 8

Interesting that the owners hired another broker to shift her on or was it the marina to clear the debt, the saildrive had dissolved three years ago and the engine advertised doesnt sound like the original, though she was a good sailing boat with all the gear.