Reactor 25 washed up

Hi Guys,

First time posting but have been following the forums for a while now. Not sure if this is the right category but if anyone needs or knows of anyone after some Reactor 25 parts feel free to contact me. Long story short... my boat broke its mooring over the weekend and washed up on Fergusson wharf. It has been salvaged and I'll start scrapping it. Mast and rigging seems to be all good with other bits and pieces there.

Let me know if anyone's interested and they can call or txt me on 022 492 4428

Thanks

Mike

What a shame they are a great little ship, we were amused at the call on Saturday afternoon from someone on the squadron patrol boat , calling the coastguard, (who are directly inside where the unfortunate boat came ashore on Friday) stating that they were the Royal Yacht Squadron and a yacht has gone ashore in Okahu Bay . So the Royal Yacht Squadron is in Cowes and Okahu Bay is a couple of miles East of the site. Perhaps navigation and geography should be entered in the training syllabus of the crews.