Easterly 30 windows

I’m in the process of replacing windows on a Noelex. I have taken them all out, and will take them to a place that deals with Perspex and have them cut a new set, then I will refit - using the right type of sealant, or possibly tape (fault with the existing windows - the wrong sealant was used and it let go and they all leaked)

If your not in a position to have all the windows out for several days, maybe buy a sheet of Perspex, remove, cut and refit one at a time yourself?

Unless your windows are glass, then I assumed you’d need to remove them and take them to a glass place to be copied?

Cannot answer that question without knowing window size, overlap on frame etc. Same as original is likely fine. No screws or bolts! Thats what leaks, fill and fair the frame, then glue the new windows in. The new adhesives are stronger than the old bolts... and dont leak!

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Bittersweet89 said:

Cheers, thanks for that, just looking for a used set but may be better going new, what thickness is good for strength, possibly offshore?

I doubt many people are pulling windows out of Easterly 30’s (or any other design) that are in a state you’d want to be re-using them. Especially, as IT says, as they are not that dare new.