Half moon bay marina

The wellington marinas have taken the stance that there is no external access at Lvl4  If you have concerns contact the marina and they have staff available (some are live aboard. 

Their rational is they have liveaboards in the marina and that is them isolating the same a everyone else.  I guess the comparison is you are isolating at home and people randomly wander through your section or want to use the bathroom (shared marina facilities)  

Last year there was almost a revolt at one marina where some tenants wanted the liveaboard thrown out so they could drive 30 mins and sit on their boat.  From what I understood, no particular reason, just wanted to get out of the house.....

At this stage the marina I'm in has indicated at level 3 boat access during the day, no overnight stays, masks on and no use of other marina facilities (ablution block)

• Upvote 1

Yes it’s all about context. I was a tiny bit worried because I recently remembered I had left my gas on (at the bottle).

But today a helpful friend living at GH was out for a walk so he checked on Fogg for me including turning my gas off at the bottle. He also checked that my recently re-sealed saloon windows were watertight with no signs of leaks. He was in & out of the marina in 5 mins. That’s all I would have wanted to do.

As a bonus he sent me a pic to remind me what I’m missing…

B3FBC662-2ECE-424B-BCC4-D18A44635238.jpeg

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Fogg said:

Yes it’s all about context. I was a tiny bit worried because I recently remembered I had left my gas on (at the bottle).

But today a helpful friend living at GH was out for a walk so he checked on Fogg for me including turning my gas off at the bottle. He also checked that my recently re-sealed saloon windows were watertight with no signs of leaks. He was in & out of the marina in 5 mins. That’s all I would have wanted to do.

As a bonus he sent me a pic to remind me what I’m missing…

B3FBC662-2ECE-424B-BCC4-D18A44635238.jpeg

Did you ask him to install storm shutters while there?

BTW police checkpoint at the road leading to GH today.