Crew wanted - Maloolaba to Opua - Early Dec 2021

We are a family of 3 returning Kiwis sailing our Townson 46 from Brisbane area to Opua departing early December.

The boat is a well proven passage maker and has been set up to NZ cat 1 standard again in the last few months. 

We are looking for one or two additional crew, ideally also experienced Kiwi sailors stuck in Queensland and wanting to be home for Christmas.

Quarantine requirements fulfilled without MIQ with 12 days at sea and 2 at anchor in BOI. It won't take 12 days to cross and stopping at Lord Howe or Norfolk would restart the clock so the strategy for the last 4 days or so will depend on weather.

PM for contact details

monet.JPG

Hi, Brett here. I am an experienced sailer. I've lived and worked on sailboats for years, done deliveries and built my own catamaran in Brazil. I'm currently near Ballina. I've been stranded here for the last 2 months after flying over due to my father dying and bubble bursting while here. Please contact me bonecarver@yahoo.com. 

We are the custodians of Cèzanne and are based in Auckland but just wanted to wish you good luck and safe passage! Would be lovely to meet up in BOI Dec/Jan. Will, Naïma, Sophia, Elijah & Leonardo Evans. 021848788

Hi, I'm a fully vaccinated kiwi working offshore in the Middle East. 

I'm keen to get home and will contribute whatever. I have a commercial Local Launch Operator ticket but not too much sailing experience. Will Co tribute anyway I can to get home to see my family. 

My email is Tjwatene@jotmail.com