Looking for an old Laser

Thanks!  Not sure where the green shed is but I'll have a look.  I've sailed a few old lasers but have to admit I don't really know what to look out for.  I gather cracks around the mast step is one thing to watch for and not leaking I'm quite keen on!  Other than that, they don't have to be anything flash.  We reckon we'll just swap boats all the time as a rudimentary, keep it fair, handicapping.

I don’t have one (any more) but your comment reminds me that I once had a Drummond Sailing dinghy I got to teach the kids to sail in.  I sold it to a guy somewhere in Northland who had a collection of them so they could have regattas over Christmas with family and friends. Cool idea I thought. 

My mate's currently got eight old optimists that we have a couple of race days each year too.  Heaps of fun, just not much room, hence buying at least a couple of old lasers We swap boats each race and everyone has a turn at Start Officer.  Most of them are aluminium, of all things, so the barging at the start is something to see.  And hear!  Minimum age sixty to compete.