Crew available Australia(NSW)-NZ.

Hi I'm kiwi Brett, I'm 54 years old and have around 30,000 sea miles sailing under my belt. I also built my own sailing catamaran in Brazil and lived on it for years working in the marine industry. I'm very keen to go home to NZ and can offer my experience to help deliver a yacht of any kind. Currently in NSW,Australia.

E mail me bonecarver@yahoo.com 

• Like 2
On 2/11/2021 at 8:58 AM, Brett Sutherland said:

Hi, I'm still stuck in Oz and attempting to find a yacht home. Also trying for MIQ spot but would prefer to sail.

Peace

Hi Brett,

I'm in your position as well, except currently in Tasmania.
I'm also keen to get back to NZ and have had no luck with the quarantine hotel lottery.

I'm much less experienced than you both in years and in sailing, having just done a 'crewing' course at the local yacht club.

I will drop you an email if I find a yacht that needs crew or manage to win the lotto and buy one myself.

Cheers

44 minutes ago, Brett Sutherland said:

Hi, I just got an miq spot. I was successful and only logged into the virtual room 3 minutes before the room release started, so try that. I've heard of success by others now who did the same. I was 717th in line. Previously last time I logged in one hour before and was 11,729th in line.

You suck. Cough.

I mean congratulations :) :)

I have been to all 7 lotteries, generally join the lobby between 5 and 1 minute, and have not placed.   The evidence suggests it's truly random.