Robertson AP22 Autopilot

This is a long shot, my controller failed over the weekend - the screen went black when a wave landed in the cockpit. Does anyone repair them or has anyone got an old unit lying around. Otherwise can another newer controller be integrated into the system, the motor and ram was working well such as the Simrad AP44 unit I see advertised, Andy

Screenshot.png

16 hours ago, ballystick said:

This is a long shot, my controller failed over the weekend - the screen went black when a wave landed in the cockpit. Does anyone repair them or has anyone got an old unit lying around. Otherwise can another newer controller be integrated into the system, the motor and ram was working well such as the Simrad AP44 unit I see advertised, Andy

Screenshot.png

Contact this guy.

If it can be fixed, he will be able to fix it. Recommended to me by Richard Macalastair at Kiwi Yachting. Has been used by others on crew also. Works out of his house in Te Atatu. I have never managed to catch his name (strong accent and an odd name). He has fixed a Nexus AP course controller for us. As far as I can tell, he is a classic lectronics geek, and knows his way around this stuff.

EFrontier - GPS Receivers and Bluetooth for Australia and NZ

• Like 1

Ok, the J3000x is a pretty old pilot computer. There are a few options moving fwd. Probably best you give me a call, 0221539176, and we can discuss rather than a long and potentially complex post! I’m just heading out for a sea trial, say after 11?

• Like 1