For Sale: Lewmar Ocean 44 Winches (self tailing AST)

Great Condition Self Tailing Lewmar Ocean 44 AST winches in excellent working condition. These winches have at least 90% of their life left and is only being replaced to install a larger new winch. I have a matched pair. The Base has a diameter of 170mm Height is 190mm The first three pictures were taken October 22 The Ocean series of Lewmar winches is very robust and superior to the EVO winches (Lewmar EVO range of winches) The Ocean range can all be stripped from the top for servicing without having to unbolt/remove the base. The Ocean 44 winches can also be converted to electric using Lewmars conversion kit 480443001

https://www.lewmar.com/sites/default/files/Ocean%20winch%20page.pdf

The winch is down in Whangarei with the boat. We are up and Kerikeri and with lead time, I can have it in ether location for pick-up. Shipping would need to be quoted New Zealand post or courier after you gave me a ship To address but the winch is heavy and would think picking them up would be best. 

Both Ocean 44.jpg

Ocean 44.jpg

top Ocean 44.jpg

2021-10-19_13-32-06.png

44 large2.JPG