Police need your help

"Have you had boating equipment stolen recently? 

We have a large amount of equipment to return that was found aboard a stolen boat in the Tamaki River by the Auckland Police Maritime Unit.

Watch this video to see if any of these items are yours and be sure to share amongst your networks."

Good work by the police

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Ed said:

Fuckers even nicked the rum!

image.png.824e72671e061a27d9060dc509c7b98f.png

I'm guessing one hell of a P habit and easy pickings. The plus appears they didn't get time to drink it. What needs to happen is just one of these mf's need to be caught by the boaties in the act,  and handed to the police after we've all had a little chat.....they might be thankful the police are actually pretty reasonable guys.

1 hour ago, DrWatson said:

Now that the topic has become about that most vital of sailing liquids, I have this year discovered that this is my new gold standard for Firefly’s medical cabinet. 

2B6ABB71-9DBF-4A75-BB5D-03D0E52F3C09.jpeg

Absolutely Dr Watson, we've done extensive market research on rum, and that's been the favorite for about 15 years now. 

(SORRY THREAD DRIFT)

Speaking of rum, my new favorite is black spot rum from Jamaica. Can be brought locally for a similar price to Mt Gay eclipse and rivals even the $250 bottles I have in my extensive rum collection. 

Seriously worth a try.

My 2 cases for the summer cruise turned up last week.... 

20211110_133343.jpg

20211110_133349.jpg

• Upvote 2

Speaking of black spots, I was informed today that the police entered some bays close to Auckland early in the morning either today or yesterday and handed out a whole pile of $4000 fines for staying overnight. Anyone know anything?

ponui island ,southern end,motonau bay would of had 50/60 overnighters,Doubt very much they received any sort of visit.And the trafic from KKB to Coro farms steady stream.From 5.30am till 8.00. 

Confession was in a fizz fishing scullies/

Oh on the alcohol front. Kevin will say I have a problem. 2 cans everynight,except Saturday where 6 rums and 1/2 bottle red would be consumed so a score of 7. I might add that short test would be conducted by a non drinker or a reformed alcoholic.

16 hours ago, B00B00 said:

(SORRY THREAD DRIFT)

Speaking of rum, my new favorite is black spot rum from Jamaica. Can be brought locally for a similar price to Mt Gay eclipse and rivals even the $250 bottles I have in my extensive rum collection. 

Seriously worth a try.

My 2 cases for the summer cruise turned up last week.... 

20211110_133343.jpg

20211110_133349.jpg

Good to see that this weeks supplies made it to you what with all the courier problems of late