Delivery Needed Med -> NZ

Hi there everyone,

Looking for crew (will need skipper) to bring a boat from the Med (Italy) to NZ. Looking for anyone keen to get to NZ or any Kiwis stuck away from home and can't get an MIQ spot.

The boat is a 44 Sun Magic. Route will be up to skipper and crew.

Kia Ora,

I am interested in finding out more about this delivery?

Sailing experience includes: Instructing on traditional 20ft boats the UK, 2 years working and sailing on 32ft yachts in Greece. Delivery crew for a new Beneteau 35 from France to Greece. Delivery crew for a Jeanneau 47 from Opua to Tonga. NZ Coastal cruising in my own 36ft full keel yacht that I lived aboard in the Bay Of Islands for 2 years before sailing her down the west coast of NZ to cruise the Abel Tasman and Marlborough Sounds. (We have just sold her in Picton and is where I am currently based).

Email: annabelkwilson@gmail.com

Kia Ora,

I’m keen to learn more about this delivery if it’s still on the go. I’m currently based in NZ. Experience sailing Fiji to Opua, coastal sailing all around NZ including down to Stewart Island. Keen for more long passages and mile building. Thanks

-Sam

Hello,
My partner Alanah (30) and I (33) are interested in crewing this delivery.

We've sailed 4000nm together in the South Pacific and have cruised a lot around New Zealand's coasts.

Currently in Europe, heading home to NZ over the next few months and keen to get some blue water sailing in.

No dietary restrictions, familiar with boat life but keen to learn more and do more. Always up for cooking etc.

Alanah has her RYA Competent Crew cert.
I have completed the NZ Coastguard Advanced Sea Survival cert and Offshore Medic cert.

Drop us a message on a.r.knibb@gmail.com if we sound like a good fit. 
Fair winds,
Matt and Alanah