For Sale, Iridium Extreme sat phone

We have a few Iridium Extreme sat phones now surplus from a big job.

About 18 months old, very light use, good condition.

Still got the boxes, manuals, accessories.

These are $1995 retail, I can probably get them for $1000 each.

If you're interested let me know & I'll try & sort a deal out with the Production Company.

Please don't bother making stupid offers, I think this is a good deal for Crew members, & I'm not making any money on it. 

About 6 available at last count. Pic is of my one, they are all the same.

Thanks, 

Iridium Extreme.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Psyche said:

Bk, definitely its a nice to have item and sounds like a good deal, whats the prepay options in NZ?

Sorry I meant to include a link, here's the phone;

Iridium Extreme® Satellite Phone - Ready for harsh Australian conditions. (pivotel.com.au)

And here's the plans, these all have a sim card from Pivotel, which they may be able to reconnect. You'd need to check with them.

We use Pivotel (used to be called Wright Sat Comms) and they are great to deal with.

Iridium Call Rates, Plans, Special Calls, Value added services (pivotel.com.au)

5 hours ago, Steve said:

Excuse my ignorance but would this do data?  As in pulling down weather to a laptop etc??

Yes I think this model can usb to a laptop for weather gribs etc. Island Time is the geek that will sort mine out. We've used SSB, Iridium, Iridium Go, and now we'll use this.

I didn't particularly like the Go, found the connection to devices more finicky than a straight Iridium phone, but then some people love them. I have an Iridium Go that'll be for sale when I get round to it if anyone is keen?

Update. might be able to get 60% off if I sell them all, 7 available less the 3 spoken for.

So if you keen they may get to $800,

If you've committed at $1000 & we get them all done you'll get the new low price. As said, I don't want to make anything, this is a bonus for all the good crew groupies!

Don't pussy foot around, Veladare churns thru that in Pinot in a good weekend! 

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, Bad Kitty said:

Update. might be able to get 60% off if I sell them all, 7 available less the 3 spoken for.

If you've committed at $1000 & we get them all done you'll get the new low price. As said, I don't want to make anything, this is a bonus for all the good crew groupies!

Thanks. I'm in:) Cheers

On 25/11/2021 at 3:25 PM, Bad Kitty said:

Hi BK - any progress? Cheers