Raymarine ST8002 Autopilot controller free to good home

I've got a Raymarine ST8002 auto pilot controller that's been sitting in my office since we fitted B & G gear a few years ago.

Good condition, it was in the saloon so not weather beaten.

Free to a good home if you're running Raymarine gear from that era.

Pick up Castor Bay

ST8002.jpg

19 hours ago, B00B00 said:

Hey BK, sorry for the delay getting back to you. I will grab it if it's still available. 

Matt P (IT) may have some of the rest of what came off Bad Kitty, a bottle of Diplomatico would probably get it out of his garage?

He was selling it off, but if there's anything still there I imagine he'd like the space back?

Yeah I have been talking to him about various other bits recently while trying to get my autopilot working. I actually just brought a secondhand raymarine S3G complete autopilot with an older sun damaged St8001 control to replace my faulty SPX5 computer but then realised that it doesnt work without the rudder sensor which is a bit hard for me to fit with just the cockpit mounted tiller drive.... fail

But lucklily it will fit in my father in laws 42ft trawler style launch to upgrade his old one that came straight of noahs ark so that controler is perfect.

On that note, anyone got an old Raymarine Smartpilot X5 or X10 computer kicking around?