Annoying buggers

Bloody rivs that park right next door and runs genset on and off every half hour all day and all night through to next morning.....literally.

Like it's set to auto charge or something.... Would think if ya can afford the boat you would have money for a decent battery bank. 

Bite my tounge. 

DSC_0114.JPG

• Upvote 1

Couldn't help noticing your pegs. I learned about pegless loop clothes line as a volunteer on Spirit of New Zealand (drying 50 peoples gear quickly in a breeze is a breeze). Here's how.
https://theboatgalley.com/boat-clothesline/

As to noisy gensets I really feel for you. One of the banes of my life. I would probably have rowed over for a convo.

The nice yachting family domestic at Manowar was really impressive last night... biggest, longest most incoherant, boozed, hate filled effort ive ever seen or heard. Ended with a few death threats. Just lovely.

• Confused 1
3 hours ago, Kevin McCready said:

Couldn't help noticing your pegs. I learned about pegless loop clothes line as a volunteer on Spirit of New Zealand (drying 50 peoples gear quickly in a breeze is a breeze). Here's how.
https://theboatgalley.com/boat-clothesline/

As to noisy gensets I really feel for you. One of the banes of my life. I would probably have rowed over for a convo.

I will pass that on to the admiral.... I'm not aloud to touch the pegs! Apparently they are not consumables. 

you think a gen set is bad. I was anchored at a lovely little bay opposite the Broken Islands Gt Barrier with 6 other boats, everyone quietly enjoying the solitude when these ..anchors pull in after a days diving with an unsilenced Honda powered air compressor sitting on the foredeck going flat out filling cylinders.

When I observed to them very politely that a bit of consideration for everyone else in the bay would not go amiss all I got was pushback.

20220104_153122.jpg

Worst we had was close in at Awakiriapa Bay a desperately ugly alloy power Cat running genset into tunnel acted like a speaker box, do these guys not know how to plumb up a generator -the right way has been easily available for years. "Professionally Built too"