Delivery of 37ft Mummery from Tauranga to Wellington

Anyone in Wellington who does boat relocations?

I’m looking for someone to bring my Mummery 37’ from Tauranga to Wellington sometime over the next two months. She is a capable boat and I have spent summer sailing her around the upper north island, but I have a young family and don’t want to do the coastal trip.

271683419_10158110139521244_1388401920122952938_n.jpeg

Hi I was wondering if you found someone to sail the boat, would it be possible to inquire if they would be happy to take on 2 novices to gain experience as we have a dream of sailing around the world but need the experience first, we did look into boating clubs but some of my parents friends that used to sail said the best way is to get out there and experience it first hand 

thanks 

Dad bought her in the early eightys met the builder on the Great Barrier reef,he called out I built that boat mum replied well the bloody decks leak.He came over for a yarn later.Boat was leaking badly where thecwooden decks joined the hull every passage everything inside got soaked even my schoolbooks whick pleased me as I hated them

Ha. Yeah, I met the builder in the Bay of Islands. He very slowly paddle boarded around the boat and then came over a said that he had built her.

She was one of the first rolled steel boats that McMullin and Wing had built and went well over time and over budget.

The decks are all glass over ply now and sound as. No leaks!

IMG_0864.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 9.10.02 PM.jpg

Thats great to hear she sails really well dad used to sail her really hard,we blew 3 sails going up the west coast of the north island,had to call into totara north to get them repaired,One wave went straight through the mainsail.To be fair the weather was sh*t and we were bashing in to it.Did 10000 miles in her in 18 months.Have very fond memorys of her.