Any info Scarlett Fever

Saw them pitchpole her right in front of us just east of Bean Rock in that medieval SSANZ start when the massive SW front came in right on the start. About 2005/6?

It was a good effort !! I still don't know how we got around them.

I did a few Rum races on her approx 24 years ago. :)

I met the then owner (part owner possibly) after buying a 23" Moonraker Trailer Sailor on the hard at Westhaven off him. I wish I could remember his name, he had a book binding business in Morningside and was a nice guy. The old guy in the photos on trade me is (I think) his old mate who used to sail with him

They used to have little barneys at each other (like a married couple) while racing and eventually I stopped going becasue of the "banter".... :) Which I later regretted when I lost touch.

Anyway, this is why we ended up with a Ross 830 in October. I liked it, she was fast and exciting to sail and was someting I had been wanting ever since.

My guess is she is a well used race boat that needs some basic maintenance. 

On 14/01/2022 at 2:24 PM, BNG said:

that medieval SSANZ start when the massive SW front came in right on the start. About 2005/6?

I did a chinese gybe, and bent the pushpit in half on Elly! 😆