Working Mariner Princess oven for sale

Yes really! Selling a Mariner Princess 2 burner. Was working when removed from boat recently. First crack here before it goes on Trade Me over weekend. Pick up from Whangarei. $400

Pete 021 030 8910

Go........

20220116_185125.jpg

On 21/01/2022 at 2:18 PM, ex Elly said:

Damn I wish I saw this earlier!

My Mariner is working fine apart from the oven.

Any recommendations on who can fix these?

Whats wrong with the oven? I have a few spares, incl new thermocouples.  I am NOT a certified gas installer, so you'd have to get a gas fitter to install.

I'm not exactly sure what's wrong, but it shows no signs of life. Cannot be lit or started.

Thanks for the offer of the spares. If I can find someone to take a look, I may grab them off you.

My Mariner Princess works fine except for the grill, which works just fine if you hold the button in but goes out immediately if you let go. My keen understanding  of all things electrical and stove-related led me to conclude the thermocouple is pooched. 

I think there was a thread here that suggested they could be found in China. But I was told I might have a hard time getting a gasfitter to work on the stove, so didn't follow up