Wanted - Steel Cradle for a Ross930 needing a lot of love

Hi, I'm trying to hunt down a good steel cradle for a long term project on a Ross 930. Thinking along the lines of this one but open to suggestions. It needs to be able to support boat turning transit to site. thanks for any help you can give. 

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 10.50.00 AM.png

1 hour ago, Stand By said:

Thanks Zozza, for information, have chatted with them about it and this image is from their page. It will be for a long period so looking at options about buying/borrowing an unused one. 

How long?

If you ask around at some of the club hardstands (e.g. devonport) you might find someone willing to rent you one. But I'd imagine you'd have better luck with that if you're going to be done before next winter's haulouts. 

Hi again @Stand By I think the $25 & change per week to rent the quality cradles that B/Haulage provide is well worth it -- will save you faffing around looking to buy one, they will make one to suit your boat if they don't have one in stock, and Luke (who now runs the place after the passing of Peter) is a good stand up bloke to deal with.

Thanks Khayyam i'll look into that. 

Thanks again Zozza. Have talked with Luke about the haulage and agree that he's a top block and it's a great company. I may well end up renting one from him if i get no joy buying an unused one or finding someone that isn't using theirs and happy to lend it out long term. It's going to probably be for a couple of years. As will only be able to work on it in spare time or which I have very little. I saw an old rusty pile of steel that was called a cradle on Trade Me a while back and thought there may be others out there not being used.