Anyone used this product?

I stumbled upon this looking for a water pump. Has anyone ever used it or know about it? Sounds very interesting. It thought maybe a good protectant for the outboard etc. Maybe even for the mast being discussed in the other thread about a mast. I would love to hear if anyone has tried it.
https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/marketplace/home-living/heating-cooling/heaters/heat-pumps/listing/3498175847?bof=QSmBDMHR

Sounds like a tiny bit of creative marketing, "advanced polar bonding" cant remember much chemistry from school but I thought polar bonding was something to do with sharing electrons, which would suggest that the fluid would need specific atoms with electrons that would bond with the oxides of various metals. I was amazed when I first came across that rust paint that turned iron oxide into a hard black coating so why not, it might be worth a shot?

I think creative marketing is a good description. It runs in the game as "Nano technology" I suspect, which is a term many have jumped onto the band wagon with.
Polar bonding, also known as Molecular bonding is complex and there is 64 different types of bonds. In simple terms, it is the reason why different Atoms can come together to create a totally different element. Classic example would be, 2 Hydrogen Atoms bonded to an Oxygen Atom which creates a water molecule. But in the case of this coating, i suspect it is in reference to a charge causing an attraction between Atoms in the coating and the Atoms of the surface it is protecting. 
CRC Industries have that coating and I suspect it is what was called Softseal.
CorrosionX is available from https://www.corrosionx.nz/

Used this starting about ?? fifteen or more years ago. I would say that it performs similarly to other products on the market, which is to say that it is not a wonder cure-all but does work. If you want to try a squirt of it on something,... I have a bit of this and we are hauled in Whangarei. PM me if you are near by and want to try it.

LPS-3 seems to serve a different purpose with it's thick tacky film.

This product has been around for so long that if it was as amazing as the marketing implies.... all North Americans would be using it.... they certainly are not.