Experienced Crew - April/May/June OR August Onwards

🧐SEEKING BOAT FOR 2-4 WEEKS ANY TIME APRIL/MAY/JUNE⛵️

WHAT:
I am seeking a boat in the Pacific Islands, Australia, or New Zealand to join for about 2 to 4 weeks (can be flexible). I am hoping to join a boat that is doing at least one multi-day passage, including crossing the Tasman. I would be flying to & from Auckland, New Zealand to join.

BIO:
I have been sailing since April 2019. I started out by getting my Yachting NZ Level 1 and 2 qualifications; sailing with the Friday Rum Races as Westhaven several times as well as on a few private boats for leisure; and doing a 5 day course with Great Escape up in Bay of Islands.

In July 2020, hubby and I purchased and captained a 1990 Whiting 40), which we sailed around the east coast of the North Island to Tauranga for the past year until my husband experienced a medical emergency which forced our sailing dream to cease. However, I still sail and captain the boat until she is sold, and I sail with Sniper at the Gulf Harbour races.

I joined the 2021 South Island Rally on a Vickers 45 from Lyttelton to Akaroa, Akaroa to Marlborough Sounds, and then around the Marlborough Sounds. The Captain, Mark, can provide a reference upon request.

On my own boat, we did all the maintenance ourselves, so I am very familiar with diesel engines, water systems, sail repair, prop maintenance, rudder/steering issues, ground tackle, electrics, etc.

I am clean, organised, proactive, flexible, can cook up a few good meals, willing to learn and I LOVE dogs!

If okay with the skipper, I would love to film and document the experience on my YouTube channel, Sailing Pivo (all videos will be run by anyone featured for review before publishing). Safety will always be prioritized over filming.

QUALIFICATIONS
-Yachting NZ 1 & 2
-First Aid certified

OTHER SKILLS:
-videography
-photography
-languages (Russian & Spanish)
-writing
-snorkeling
-hiking / tramping / camping
-beer brewing

** I need to be be back in Auckland by the end of June at the latest, and can also join a boat in August onwards instead.

275227515_10106550727526571_6863878775628292300_n.jpg