Opua to Fiji in mid may

Hi Matt. 

I would love to join you on this trip! Ex superyacht crew, delivery UK-France 34m motor, UK-Gib 20m sail, Croatia-Greece return on a 21m SY, plus guest trips along the way with just 2 crew, plus all around the med on other boats. Dive master almost completed, fishing, cooking and provisioning for deliveries. 

If it sounds like I might be a fit for your crew, could you email me some more details?  

Thanks! 

On 28/03/2022 at 10:50 AM, mattplowman said:

Hi Matt , I am interested , best number to contact you on? Cheers Matt

9 hours ago, Cheryl said:

Hi Matt. 

I would love to join you on this trip! Ex superyacht crew, delivery UK-France 34m motor, UK-Gib 20m sail, Croatia-Greece return on a 21m SY, plus guest trips along the way with just 2 crew, plus all around the med on other boats. Dive master almost completed, fishing, cooking and provisioning for deliveries. 

If it sounds like I might be a fit for your crew, could you email me some more details?  

Hello Cheryl,

sounds like you have the right attitude, it’s going to be a fun trip, meaning no time restrictions. Other than heading to bay of islands in the beginning of may. Doing some fishing on the way. Then waiting for the weather window and shooting off. I am running on a Nz passport.also you need to be double vaxed to get in. Also where are you located? 

9 hours ago, Cheryl said:

Thanks! 

On 29/03/2022 at 6:59 PM, Dermott mcananey said:

Hi matt

I am verry interest in this. How is best to contact you about this trip. My email is dermottmca@hotmail.co.uk. 

Hope to hear from you. 

Good morning, I tried to reply to your email doesn’t seem to be working? Please recheck email me at mdbarrpacificstrong@icloud.com