16 hours in a capsized boat?

yep. missing keel was my first observation too.

Would be interesting to know the details of why they couldn't chop a hole and get him out, though yes I can see the difficultly in mountainous seas.

I understand the problem of trying to manouvre, swim and dive in a survival suit too. Need for some redesign of the set up, possibly with appropriate buoyancy belts near the grab bag. People have been trapped by their safety gear before.

Remarkable that his air pocket lasted.

2 hours ago, Kevin McCready said:

yep. missing keel was my first observation too.

Would be interesting to know the details of why they couldn't chop a hole and get him out, though yes I can see the difficultly in mountainous seas.

I understand the problem of trying to manouvre, swim and dive in a survival suit too. Need for some redesign of the set up, possibly with appropriate buoyancy belts near the grab bag. People have been trapped by their safety gear before.

Remarkable that his air pocket lasted.

The boat is almost brand new so quite fortunate it didn’t get chopped up . Saw a photo of it in a marina berth still upside down ! 

731739F6-ED00-477B-8820-A1272379929F.jpeg

9 hours ago, Ex Machina said:

The boat is almost brand new so quite fortunate it didn’t get chopped up . Saw a photo of it in a marina berth still upside down ! 

731739F6-ED00-477B-8820-A1272379929F.jpeg

Fist Bump ? are  they both saying YES ! 

• Haha 1