U2

Does anybody know who owns this boat? Its been collecting barnacles at Okahu bay for far to long and I would love to give the owner a hand to see it back in its glory day like in the photo.

post-10945-141887173244_thumb.jpg

I would encourage you not to bother.

the boat is stuffed from neglect.

For somebody to just stand by and watch a boat fall into that condition disgusts me.

When we approached him to see if he would sell he wasn't interested.

what a dick.

I hope he never gets any money for it and it sinks to the bottom to rest in peace.

end of rant.

For somebody to just stand by and watch a boat fall into that condition disgusts me.

what a dick.

I hope he never gets any money for it and it sinks to the bottom to rest in peace.

end of rant.

Geez Rod boy dont hold back there eh!

Would have to agree though, shame really 'cos it used to be a very good GBE

Geez Rod boy dont hold back there eh!

Would have to agree though, shame really 'cos it used to be a very good GBE

some things just have to be said. :)

what a dick.

end of rant.

What a shame. Oh well ill give it a shot. If he doesnt want any help to de barnacle it or sell it I dont know why he has it. If he wants my help then it gives me something to do before uni starts :)

Yeah Stephen its owned by Nick Bock.

On the right terms I'm sure he would sell it.

It was a very well run campaign when Chris Skinner was involved and it is a very light and fast GBE.

Ha that photo brings back memories. Skinner, Nick and I were sailing a coastal when that was taken. Is a nugget boat. you can push it hard in a breeze.

Yeah Stephen its owned by Nick Bock.

On the right terms I'm sure he would sell it.

It was a very well run campaign when Chris Skinner was involved and it is a very light and fast GBE.

Unfortunitly I don't have the money to make a offer for it, but if he would would to stop the decay and put it in a dry dock for a week id clean the crap of it. Its a shame to see it looking how it is now.

If you're REALLY desperate to do some work on a multi, and he turns your generous offer down, you can help me foam and glass my main hull... :-). I'm sure there are a few other more deserving projects around that could use some help too...

If you're REALLY desperate to do some work on a multi, and he turns your generous offer down, you can help me foam and glass my main hull... :-). I'm sure there are a few other more deserving projects around that could use some help too...

We will see. If he does turn me down, Then Clive will get first dibs on my time if he wants it, then who ever i wana help.

We will see. If he does turn me down, Then Clive will get first dibs on my time if he wants it, then who ever i wana help.

Wow, it sounds like you are the type of crew nearly every boatie likes! Good for you man.

Wow, it sounds like you are the type of crew nearly every boatie likes! Good for you man.

hahahaha. thanks. Im currently boatless and have far to much time so im thinking it could be a good use of my time, especially after putting myself another 8k in debt(thank you study link) SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME MONOTONOUS CLEANING OR SANDING.

Nick wants 50k for the muscle farm. I will forgo my usual rant about those who want cheap boats. In fact when it comes to U2 I'm left Speechless.

Yea she isnt looking that good. I dont have any money to make a offer on the boat, but would offer my spear time to help cook some of those tasty snacks :D Any way ill know what his verdict is on the boat once i visit him :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nick wants 50k for the muscle farm.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahah de ha ha ha !

clearly the guy is not in touch with reality

its not worth 18K

....let me think would I prefer attitude, or U2..... hmmmmmm its a hard one.....

though if U2 is worth 50k, then maybe horse in little shoal bay is worth 80k + both have turned into art works over the past few years rather than boats, and we all know that some art is very expensive.

Archived