U2

Nick wants 50k for the muscle farm.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahah de ha ha ha !

clearly the guy is not in touch with reality

its not worth 18K

If he is the circa 30-35 year old socially inept guy on the front counter at Sailors Cnr then you are dead right. Also the reason I don't shop there anymore - just f'kin rude and thinks he is way too cool if its the same dude.

I'm picking it is.

Nick wants 50k for the muscle farm.

its not worth 18K

mmm That makes impulse very very cheap considering you dont need a chainsaw, hedge trimmer and spades to clean the bottom! He is joking its worth about 10

come on offender ... we like to read your ranting and raving over and over and over and over and over again :lol: and we won't laugh behind your back :roll: ( trust me I used to be a real estate agent )

I bet the inside is as bad or worse than the outside, hopefully not too much stuff is floating around in the slime soup down there.....

Disgracefull.

That is an absolute crime.....

Amen to that.... that is a disgrace, no matter what the owner's personal fiancial or pyschological circumstance minght be ...

WHAT year would that be :lol:

well its been 4 months and still no word from Nick. Ive found myself a multi to sail on so im happy if he never calls. If he does it would be great to scrap the barnacles off as another GBE racing would be awesome.

Guest mental outlook

That is a real shame. Motored past it when we had Attitude out a few weeks back, couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Why does he not want to to sell it? Is he living in fantasy land?

Even getting it out of the water would a significant step forward in it's future!

Wow, $50k

Tell him he's dreaming! here's a shot of Orient Express the day I got her. Check out the mussels on the beach! 20 sacks to be exact. I got Orient for roughly 5% of the U2 asking price.

103-0381_IMG.JPG

Archived