I wanna be your crew in january 2023

I am not an expert at sailing and there is always more to leran, i own a small boat in norway so have some experience  Have some freetime in january 2023 and i would love to join your crew! 

iam 28 years old, grew up in Sweden and moved to Norway for work. I love the ocean and Being on a boat! Haven’t sailed in any crazy weathers and only in Sweden Norway and Greece. I wanna become a better sailor and see the world. 

can make a decent cappuccino, some cooking and cleaning, sew new pillows or curtains or help with anything you want. Iam not afraid of getting dirty. :)

have sailed non official regattas and if that’s your thing i will join that too!! 

yes I would love to sail New Zealand! 
you can contact me at instagram @ ahlforsss not sure if I can post number or mail here… 

(English is my second language - so my grammar is probably pretty bad) 

• Upvote 1

Probably the best thing to do is to go on Facebook and join the crew finder pages for rnzys and Richmond yacht club. Or the "nz sailing" or "women who sail nz" groups.

• Upvote 2

Hi Johanna

I have sent you a private message. If you haven't received it, can you please check your inbox & contact me with your email address & mobile number.

Thanks

Ian

Hi there!

I am looking for a second pair of hands to take my boat from Whangarei to the Bay of Islands. I am an experienced sailor and sailing instructor. Had a boat in Denmark. Lived in Germany 5 years. Current boat is a Davidson 28. You would have your own cabin. Any questions, feel free to ask. I have sailed as far as Sweden, but not to Norway!