Ride required from Bay of Islands - 22 January 2023

Happy new year everyone. I'm delivering a yacht up to the Bay ready for Race week and wondered if any one has a car coming back to Auckland with a spare seat on Sunday late afternoon. Happy to contribute towards petrol. Thanks in advance. Cheers Corina (M: 021 079-0892) 🙂

11 hours ago, funlovincriminal said:

I'll be driving up Sunday afternoon and a delivery crew member will be driving my vehicle back as far as Orewa/Whangaparaoa if that is of any use?

That would be perfect as I live at KKK and my partner could pick me up from Silverdale/Orewa, wherever suits.  Just to confirm, they would be leaving 4pm or later to return. My mobile is 021 079-0892.  Depending on when the owners decide to leave, I hope to be one of the delivery crew for The Black Pearl and will be racing on her as well. What boat do you have?

Thanks and cheers, Corina

4 hours ago, funlovincriminal said:

I'll be driving up Sunday afternoon and a delivery crew member will be driving my vehicle back as far as Orewa/Whangaparaoa if that is of any use?

We are members of Weiti Boat Club.  We own Slipstream, Noelex 30, she's on her trailer in the club trailer park.

Thanks and cheers, Corina