Pizza anyone??

Two Fat Buns at Oneroa is another Jem, they do amazing burgers, best to phone in the order from the boat .

One day someone will fit out a power cat with grill and coffee machine and make a killing serving the popular anchorages, or go bankrupt 

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Young Entertainer said:

went back to man o war for the first time in a few year,  1 choice of beer only,  $11 served in a can not even a glass,  i think is taking the piss! literally.  wont be emptying my wallet there in a hurry again,  used to be a regular fixture on the boating calendar

Location location location...

I'm picking they are not too bothered if you and I don't show up.  The number of huge stinkpots in the bay and Sealegs tenders on the beach tells the story of their clientele

14 hours ago, Young Entertainer said:

went back to man o war for the first time in a few year,  1 choice of beer only,  $11 served in a can not even a glass,  i think is taking the piss! literally.  wont be emptying my wallet there in a hurry again,  used to be a regular fixture on the boating calendar

I became a wowser after my local in Poncenby started charging $13.00 for a beer.

I don’t object to businesses making money I do however object to profiteering.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, khayyam said:

I like the winery at man o war. The bay itself is rather indifferent as an anchorage though. 

Good anchorage if if you hook the dis used cable🤣🤣 Found it and spent 40 minutes releasing it,apparently some one got it the day before according to the guy that helped me.