Crew Wanted For Cruising The Hauraki Gulf And Islands.

Hi, I have a 40ft Fountaine Pajot cruising catamaran moored at Bucklands Beach, Auckland with which I have been sailing throughout the Hauraki Gulf and to Great Barrier Island, Kawau Island etc. I often have space for extra crew whether experienced, semi experienced or new to sailing. If you are interested in joining us for day, weekend or long weekend trips please message me for details. 

20221002_100615.thumb.jpg.5be3a88bcab46481ec0b3c82b681daab.jpg

Hi Stewart 

I would be interested in assisting as crew where able to. I have limited sailing experience but have sailed 28 for yachts and have operated my own boats quite alot. Am a fast learner and hard worker would be keen to participate. 

Cheers 

Wesley

Hello from the US! Do you have a need for two experienced sailors on the weekend of July 29/30?  We will be in the area on a diving trip and would the opportunity to sail on your beautiful cat.

Please let us know if this is possible.

Enrique

Hi, I will be visiting Auckland in December and would like to crew on a boat for a few days. I have a dayskipper cert and am a regular sailor. If interested or if you know of other opportunities to get out on the water please contact me on my email mariabrowne@hotmail.com

On 18/06/2023 at 1:46 PM, saltspraynz said:

Hi Stewart 

I would be interested in assisting as crew where able to. I have limited sailing experience but have sailed 28 for yachts and have operated my own boats quite alot. Am a fast learner and hard worker would be keen to participate. 

Cheers 

Wesley

Private message sent

Hi Stewart,

I would be happy to join. My number is +64272571380. I live in Auckland and could go most evenings or weekends! 
I don’t have much experience on catamarans but I’ve been sailing all my live. 

Satu

49BF9561-2B09-44B5-80A2-63FF91347EBC.jpeg

hi Daniel, please feel free to contact me on 02102861112 for more details regards sailing.

Stewart.

On 25/10/2023 at 9:28 PM, whitecrane said:

Hi Stewart, I don't know if you are still looking for crew, I have some cruising cat experience (bareboat charter) and would like to continue to gain experience handling them. Only too happy to come out and crew for you.

Daniel.