Rattle n Rum White Island Movie

B00B00

Finally Finished the White island movie! Had to cut 40min of footage down to 10min and it was all good footage too!

Also incorporated in the movie is ‘the amazing adventures of Deloris’ it’s a long story but to sum it up, Deloris is the mastcot/dick of the day award on the davidson 55 Andiamo which Damon and I did the Sydney Hobart on in 1997( he was 16 and I was 19!). She is awarded by nomination to the dick of the day who then has carry her around until she is nominated to someone else, this can get quite amusing and she has been part of some very messy occasions…. Damon and I got nominated Deloris last time we were down there for moving to Auckland (and for teaching them how to party again…..!) so we brought Deloris up North with us for a tour. This is the start of Deloris’s adventure…….

She got a bit violated but has forgiven us for our drunken antics and is ready to go on tour again.

Ha ha - the correct spelling "Dolores" I reckon but it must have suffered a major setback in the Seinfeld episode when he was keeping track of his new girlfriend's name because it sounded like a woman's body part: the _ _ _ toris.

Archived