Simrad

Is this finally an admission from the tropical near north that the Weiti winter series isn't exciting?

Geez Mark, only just caught up this little trolling act of yours :lol: You'll be hard pushed to find a better series dude!

But this year I get the best of both worlds sailing in town on Saturdays and up at Weiti on Sundays.

Soooooo....its mid May and still no Simrad info??

Anyone know when?? I need to get a few things planned and the sooner they advise us the better!! I have the dates, but need the detail! :shifty:

Hi Bump,

Work off last years,

There are a few minor changes but not a lot

If you have a specific question send me a pm and I will sort it out for you

The Sailing instructions are done just need signing off by the committee which should all be done next Tuesday

At the present moment Cam, Steve A and Dave M are way down south sorting out a stopover port for another event that's also fast approaching.

No rush eh Mr Bump - have you finished painting the bathroom yet? :mrgreen:

Yes Mr AA....

Have you finished installing your new door yet...

I believe I will have a leave pass for this event..... :thumbup:

No rush eh Mr Bump - have you finished painting the bathroom yet? :mrgreen:

Yes Mr AA....

Have you finished installing your new door yet...

I believe I will have a leave pass for this event..... :thumbup:

Yep the new door is in, now all I have to do is paint the laundry. bathroom, then no doubt the lounge...

PIedy People are also on the band wagon, hopefully have our own class this year! We have even go themselves new website at www.piedpiper.org.nz, surprising since all we are usually good at is organising piss ups, and even that sometimes is questionable

Would be a good chance to give the Ant that last run before a sale.

You're absolutely right, I could Richard. But I'm busy having fun on the multi's :!:

The last Simarad I did on the Ant we handed out a 3-0 drubbing to everyone in our fleet, and all the tall poppy knockers who shot their mouths off before the series had to quietly eat their words...

I'm happy to leave it there. Who know if I ever got a multi, I may do the Simrad in that :thumbup:

crew weight may not be a bad thing as long as he can move around, which i believe he can. problem is smithy, you could end up doing bow....ahhh see ya point now.....

crew weight may not be a bad thing as long as he can move around, which i believe he can. problem is smithy, you could end up doing bow....ahhh see ya point now.....

The last time we went out, helm seemed to be harder work than bow, with runners, main and steering, then sorting out kite pole controls.. All Bow has to do is get that big pole to swap sides..

Archived