Simrad

Definitely lots to play with at the back end, you forgot to mention the vang and outhaul are at the helmsman's feet too.

Yup. Too busy by far.. The only bonus is that it isn't so wet back there. :thumbup:

Unless it's raining and then the bowman buggers off downstairs until it fines up :thumbup:

Yup. Too busy by far.. The only bonus is that it isn't so wet back there. :thumbup:

Unless it's raining and then the bowman buggers off downstairs until it fines up :thumbup:

Oh sh*t. Is that what I have to put up with?? :wtf: :wtf:

If you're lucky, the more experienced among us know to lock away the booze in case it rains and the bow department decides it's time for a 16hr smoko below

If you're lucky, the more experienced among us know to lock away the booze in case it rains and the bow department decides it's time for a 16hr smoko below
Have you sailed with me before? ;)

Entries seem a bit slow so. Only 35 to date. Who's starting but hasn't entered yet? Going on previous years there should be another 60 or so boats? Must be hard for the organisers when we all leave it until the last minute.

Good things take time richard. We reckon there will be at least 4 maybe 5 SR's for simrad, but we are all too busy doing them up to get entries in i would guess...

Gotta make sure that the 'do-up' doesn't eat-up the entry fee though. I swore I would never buy another 'do-up' but even when everything is done there is more to do.

Better conditions aren't really needed more than spreading the conditions evenly over all the races would be. Maybe it was a cost cutting exercise by combining all the wind in to R3 only :lol:

But that was a bloody good fun race. I wouldn't mind another like that :thumbup:

should be a few 727s lining up. im on the quarter pint. think over draft is doing it. mumbo has new owners so not sure. edwin i think is finding out if he can get the time off from the youth scheme. quick nik said he was keen.

3 probable that i know of

and i know of 2 young 11s and a stewart yet to enter

Have had a terrible run in previous Simrads but just couldn't be looking forward to this one any more.

At this stage we are the only Multihull, which suits me just fine, as I would really like to Win something for a change.

And I'm definitely hoping this year that the fastest elapsed time is not going to another Pig Rooting Monoslug !

I'm keen, the first simrad is what I am hoping to be back in thw ater for. but I am not confident, so will be entering just before cutoff day (if the boat is ready)

I'm keen, the first simrad is what I am hoping to be back in thw ater for. but I am not confident, so will be entering just before cutoff day (if the boat is ready)

Hey Clipper

NOTE :

Entries this year close on the WEDNESDAY before the race. YOU CANNOT ENTER AT BRIEFING.

Archived