Simrad

I see Marshall Law entered, now if the owner would just get his arse back in the country...............(we gotta get at least one more sail in before the start gun).

I see Marshall Law entered, now if the owner would just get his arse back in the country...............(we gotta get at least one more sail in before the start gun).

Back on the 8th/9th July... We got a week. Hope you have some days off!! :D :D Lots to learn...

Just doing emergency fastrack PHRF now for the Energy to join the Short-haul Sportsboat fleet on Saturday....sooo there will be a E6.5, E7.4, E7.8 and and E7.9 in there. Go the Elliotts!

Guest mental outlook

Should the R930's knot be racing against the 1020's and 88's? Or are they that much slower than a 88? :D

As 930's are sailed by gentlemen and 88's often by loose units, we would prefer to stay away from them if at all possible purely for safety reasons alone. But that won't stop a few 88's from struggling to recognise the difference between the 2 boats and trying to push 930's to places neither boat should be going.

Comment based purely on historical performances by a few 88's.

But any doing that this year maybe in for a surprise, we are well over that stupid no need to happen shite and will be starting with a full armoury with the intention of using it to draw attention to the fact you aren't in our race you blind marsupial. And believe me when I say the range at which we can do this far exceeds even what the best throwing arm could hope to reach. We will 1st target any seen beer cans and containers that maybe containing rum. After that the sites will be train on the skippers man jewels bag.

You have been warned.

Oh JH, you'll get a few for free, best ya keep ya legs crossed and beers out of site ;)

Lots of 930's coming out to play this year from the sounds of it. Mostly turbos but a few of us pure-breds.

Traditionally both 1020's and 8Y8's have enough entries to create their own one design divisions.

In the past 8Y8's have been renouned for "not playing nicely with others" and with upto 20 boats entering we gave them their own start.

However the Shorthaul fleet has grown more while the 8Y8's don't get quite so many entries these days...

Hence for 2011 the 8Y8's and Shorthaul 2 will start together. Which also means the 88's and 930's will start together...

Who's betting on who for the win ?

Archived