Name JH's Mini

Atom Ant

I reckon it's time for the dedicated Crew forumites to find a name for JH's mini. I figure with a name it may even with any luck actually make it to the water. I'll start, here's my first idea for a name:

Liquid Nitrogen

was that having a crack at the large umm... 'accidental' freeze burn scar on my hand john!?

i was thinking maybe dixie or something similar cause i want to have the confederate flag on the side :wink:

It's was called 'Project Te Kiri'.

Te Kiri was a Maori Chief up in the BOI who welcomed a pile of French dudes in for a barbie and some ship repairs, way way back in the day. All was going fine until the French Captain took a shine to Te Kiris daughter. So when the French ship up anchored to leave he sent some lads ashore to pinch the daughter and a few of the other young ladies. But the stupid froggy prick didn't realise that as Te Kiri and his mob lived on a nearly island and were a pretty stroppy bunch they could paddle their wakas very damn fast. So when Chief Te Kiri found out this whānau been decreased by the French kiddy fiddlers he sent 'the lads' out after them. It didn't take long for the lads to catch up with the frogs and when they did they recovered the ladies and took 29 of the frogs at the same time, including the Captain. Needless to say Te Kiris whānau was whole again and all ate very very well for a wee while. Yeap, NZ's 1st recorded case of a someone eating Frogs Legs here :) :)

And that gents, is why Assassination Cove is called what it is so I'm told.

So as that mini was off to trash some French in the TransAt, Te Kiri did seem sort of appropriate. I did get asked by the organisers for some back ground about me and the boat, I would have been the 1st one from south of the equator, and they asked what the name meant. I alluded to it as being connected to when early French explorers 1st came and meet the locals. I was going to explain just why in full detail once I was up there, one of those 'lets see if we can f*ck with some heads' theories :)

I think with JH's records HELP would be appropriate and written down both sides of the hull next to the keel in large rescue orange lettering :lol: :lol:

Te Kiri -sounds appropriate.

Perhaps JH doesn't eat them whole- and reports in on the adventures he does get up to.... with feminine Frogs legs.....;)

was that having a crack at the large umm... 'accidental' freeze burn scar on my hand john!?

You mean you got it on yourself as well? :shock: :crazy:

We were having a discussion about renaming a Piedy and the name "Clit" came up. The only problem with a boat named "Clit" would be that he would never find it :lol:

Go the CLIT!!!!

It's was called 'Project Te Kiri'.

Te Kiri was a Maori Chief up in the BOI who welcomed a pile of French dudes in for a barbie and some ship repairs, way way back in the day. All was going fine until the French Captain took a shine to Te Kiris daughter. So when the French ship up anchored to leave he sent some lads ashore to pinch the daughter and a few of the other young ladies. But the stupid froggy prick didn't realise that as Te Kiri and his mob lived on a nearly island and were a pretty stroppy bunch they could paddle their wakas very damn fast. So when Chief Te Kiri found out this whānau been decreased by the French kiddy fiddlers he sent 'the lads' out after them. It didn't take long for the lads to catch up with the frogs and when they did they recovered the ladies and took 29 of the frogs at the same time, including the Captain. Needless to say Te Kiris whānau was whole again and all ate very very well for a wee while. Yeap, NZ's 1st recorded case of a someone eating Frogs Legs here :) :)

And that gents, is why Assassination Cove is called what it is so I'm told.

So as that mini was off to trash some French in the TransAt, Te Kiri did seem sort of appropriate. I did get asked by the organisers for some back ground about me and the boat, I would have been the 1st one from south of the equator, and they asked what the name meant. I alluded to it as being connected to when early French explorers 1st came and meet the locals. I was going to explain just why in full detail once I was up there, one of those 'lets see if we can f*ck with some heads' theories :)

I think with JH's records HELP would be appropriate and written down both sides of the hull next to the keel in large rescue orange lettering :lol: :lol:

That would be Du Fresne ( Du Frayne) ,and a bunch of his crew who were invited over for dinner.

How about "Rush of Blood"?

... if Jordan's involved there's sure to be blood, sweat and tears involved somewhere along the line and it's kinda in keeping with the "young man going nuts" theme too. Rush of blood to the head ..... or to somewhere else.

VERO

Its a sitter, Jordan's reputation for breaking stuff, association with those ad's with the bull charging around, testosterone etc

and if Jordan plays his cards right, a sponsorship deal :thumbup:

atleast covering third party race insurance so the rest of us can relax a bit on the start line when he's around :lol: :lol: :lol:

atleast covering third party race insurance so the rest of us can relax a bit on the start line when he's around :lol: :lol: :lol:

Worried about getting hit by falling rigs, Fish?

Archived