Sailmaker in Fiji?

Bad Kitty

Hi Gang, anyone know if there is a sailmaker around Vuda or Denarau in Fiji?

Had a great sail down from Raki Raki in the North yesterday, 25 knot easterly all the way, but got a rip in the main.

Thanks, thinking about you all, no sign of that snow you've all been talking about though?

Ross H is up there somewhere helping a local loft. Knot sure where though but it would suggest, along with the previous post, there is at least 2 sailmakers somewhere there.

Not that flash here either, well ok it is really.

28 degrees right now, 28 in the water also.

No wind though, so no kiting today maybe?

At Likuri Island, just inside the reef down on the coral coast.

Try & post a photo or 2 later, work ethic is suffering badly from some type of entropy though, so don't wait up for it.

Also the Robinson Crusoe Yacht Stop has a slushy machine full of green daiquiri. And I know that's not a real type of daquii, but it is a frozen, slushy alcohol thing they call a daiquiri, and very very green. Anyway, also hard on the productivity, more so because you get a 10% discount on food & drinks when you sail here. :D

BK, I'm trying really, really hard not to call you a rotten teasing bastidge ..... but its a struggle. :)

I will then.

BK is a nasty bastard arse of a tease and needs to get a real job!!!

And being a International Jetsetting Daiquiri Tester isn't one. :lol: :lol:

BK, I'm trying really, really hard not to call you a rotten teasing bastidge ..... but its a struggle. :)

I will then.

BK is a nasty bastard arse of a tease and needs to get a real job!!!

And being a International Jetsetting Daiquiri Tester isn't one. :lol: :lol:

Agreed KM. Rotten tease. Sounds horrible up there...

Archived