This Weekend's Achievements

Pretty much finished getting the boat out of race mode and into cruise, with a few new mods to make life comfy. The forecast looked like an overnighter to motiti would be the go to score some kaimoana so quickly organised that.

It was a shame that 10 knots NE turned to 15-20 knots N, with no proper anchorages for that wind direction. It started as a rough night but that thankfully around 2 am it went NE and we got some sleep. It was all worth it today when I speared my PB kinghy for xmas dinner. I was happy as larry until i realised that the fridge was broken and I had no way to keep it cool. We then decided to forgo the scallop dive to get home before the kinghy went off. Turns out it was a good idea anyway as the mrs was unhappy about me being out for so long while leaving her with the kids.

kingfish

Congratulations! What a catch that one is. Well done!That's a bonus Christmas present for all the family that will keep a smile on your face for a long time. Enjoy! By the way what rig and bait were you using? Cheers