ATOM ANT FOR SALE

Atom Ant

OK guys n girls, I want the Ant sold. This is a big bang for the buck boat that punches well above its weight. Have done 3 Simrads in it and scored a series 2nd, a 3rd and a 1st. The last one we entered was a clean sweep of 1sts. It's got almost every sail known to mankind and is ready to rumble for the coming season. Plenty of bigger boats have seen the Ants transom more than they'd like to admit.

A huge cockpit and equally huge boom tent with a functional interior make it a good cruiser too.

It's time for someone else to grab the helm and move on to the next phase of Atom Ants life.

the Ants website is http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~atom-ant2/

On TradeMe http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/boats-m ... 936847.htm

I will consider trades as well

sick of being beaten by 727s already energy?

the red boat is on my to buy list i just cant afford it. and by that i mean the partner in crime cant afford to buy a boat for us to sail. a 727 and 15 grand? they're faster than the energy so far....

sick of being beaten by 727s already energy?

the red boat is on my to buy list i just cant afford it. and by that i mean the partner in crime cant afford to buy a boat for us to sail. a 727 and 15 grand? they're faster than the energy so far....

727 fast than Energy? You sure he wasn't just having a really bad day?

Hey I admire your honesty! I traded up from an SR26 to the Ant, and I always imagined it would be a logical step for a 727, SR, E 7.* driver to move up to. I'd happily trade any of those models.

But first in gets it! :thumbup:

In other news ... the 2011 Simrad Smallboat results are now available. We had a very pleasant race.

Col how much did you beat us by last time? 1 second? 727s do go damn well!

Looks like we only scraped in by 20 minutes this time :)

AA, I'll be in touch.

EE

In other news ... the 2011 Simrad Smallboat results are now available. We had a very pleasant race.

Col how much did you beat us by last time? 1 second? 727s do go damn well!

Looks like we only scraped in by 20 minutes this time :)

AA, I'll be in touch.

EE

Sounds good! :thumbup:

Now that's a personal question Squid. I'm certainly not one to kiss and tell :shh: But of course in any event I would want to grease the crew.org wheels to ensure they keep turning.

Archived