This is bull S#*t

And from ETNZ

Emirates Team New Zealand

Like everyone else the team can’t understand why TVNZ would acquire the TV rights, which include on-line, and then not use them. Until the fans told us we had no idea it was happening. We do understand that rugby is the sport of the moment in NZ but we don’t understand why TVNZ would deny New Zealanders the chance to watch live the sailing action in Plymouth. The team’s position is clear. The people with the power should unblock YouTube when TVNZ is not exercising its rights. We are on to it.

Fan-bloody-tastic. I hope ETNZ give the numpties at TVNZ both barrels.

Hey Squid - I think the site home page needs 'tweeking' - think the text must be in too large a font and it isn't displaying well at all. Like the content though!!!! :thumbup:

Works for me, anybody else having trouble?

Yep, oversized and overlapping text on the home page

Hard to fix as I can't see a problem, how's it now? are you viewing on a small screen?

I'm viewing on a 15.4" Laptop screen. Just the left hand column on the home page including all the text associated with the photos further down. The right hand side is perfect. Just seems like the text font might be too big and it isn't coping with it???

Television New Zealand have advised that their TV coverage schedule for the second round of the America's Cup World series will start on the early morning hours of Monday 19 September. The coverage is as follows, and will feature a mix of live coverage, highlights and Ondemand replays (which start on Monday 12 September).

TV One's sailing reporter Martin Tasker is currently in Plymouth, England.

Television New Zealand is the first broadcaster to be announced for the 34th America's Cuip

TVNZ coverage from Round 2 of the America’s Cup World Series as follows – dates are listed in NZT.

TV One

Mon Sept 19 – Live coverage of the final Fleet Race 0130-0300

Mon Sept 19 – Regatta highlights 10.55pm

Sun Sept 25 – Regatta highlights replay 4pm

tvnz.co.nz (Ondemand)

America’s Cup Uncovered (weekly magazine show)

Mon Sept 12 – Highlights Fleet Race prelims and Speed Trials

Thurs Sept 15 – Match Racing highlights

Fri Sept 16 – Match Racing highlights

Sat Sept 17 – Match Racing highlights

Sun Sept 18 – Match Racing highlights

Tues Sept 20 – Regatta highlights

NB: Highlights programmes will be placed Ondemand as soon as possible once received from Plymouth via satellite.

tvnz.co.nz will also offer live streaming of the final Fleet Race in conjunction with TV One.

So what they are saying is new zealanders are not allot to watch the best footage of the AC world series ( full race coverage with commentary )

Not on TV, not at TVNZ on demand and not on you tube

I have loved being able to sit down with a beer when it suits me and watch the full replays but not any more......

I would watch the full replays at TVNZ on demand even if they had adds but I will not watch the highlights (that they have not blocked) on TV when it suits them.

What is going on here. So messed up. I just want to watch the racing. Please let me watch the racing..... :evil:

suck it up haha sounds like alot of people need to do some sailing of there own

Well that's mature now isn't it!........ you probably wouldn't be able to watch any live TVNZ coverage anyway......it's probably screened after watershed.

Well that's mature now isn't it!........ you probably wouldn't be able to watch any live TVNZ coverage anyway......it's probably screened after watershed.

i have no idea what you are on about

i have no idea what you are on about

Yeah well you might be super duper, but you're obviously not super smart?

More like super tosser from what we've seen so far.

lol sorry :D just having some fun , i just like crew.org cos i can find out what some of my friends are doing and ask around who i can go sailing with little did i know that you guys bitch more than girls but thats awesome , i just find it amusing

Yeah well you might be super duper, but you're obviously not super smart?

More like super tosser from what we've seen so far.

no i'm not that smart but i'm still just learning

Archived