This is bull S#*t

Super whatever,

we all go sailing every weekend and work during the week that's why we can't stay up all hours of the morning to watch the worlds best sailing, if you can't understand that go back to your Macramé

Super whatever,

we all go sailing every weekend and work during the week that's why we can't stay up all hours of the morning to watch the worlds best sailing, if you can't understand that go back to your Macramé

What he said :clap:

Someone may of said this already but what I can;t understand is TVNZ have sweet f all of the live world cup rugby beacause the Maori chanel has it so why not go hey lets plays this AC cup stuff instead to people that may not want to watch the Rugby.

Not saying theres anything wrong with the Rugby before youy shoot me also

Also remmember the Extreme 40's are sailing now also with ETNZ in them so there should be plenty of yachting they could show.

Cheers

Gappy

just come off night shift where I caught about 15mins of racing (not live) as a summary- spectacular but unlikely to have been pulling huge audiences at 3am.

tvnz do seem to have lost the plot.- maybe they have forgotten the whole nation going out and buying red socks.

I recorded the sailing cover that was on at 1.30 this morning. I watched about 15 minutes of it this morning until I remembered I had to go to work :thumbdown: I saw a 3 minute review of the match racing Am I right in that TVNZ didn't cover the match racing that ETNZ won, and that TVNZ blocked us from watching it on the internet? Just wanna get my facts right before I put this up on SA and then watch the sh*t come down before sending TVNZ the link to the forums so they can see what a bunch of twats they've been.

If they cant get this right, imagine what the rest of the cup will be like, the Volvo....

In my book they are no better then Adidas for blocking buying AB's jerseys off shore, but I bet Sainsbury wont be ineterviewing any one about this.

I suppose we have to remember that although Auckland is the "City of Sails" now carrying the logo of a bloddy Pohutukawa, nothing to do with thew water or sailing, Supercity? Supershitty!

Nah they are staying there Squid. Just your setting will be set to show only updates from TV One. At the top of the image i attached in the right hand corner you will see you can select "Everyone"

Archived