This is bull S#*t

Good that you got a reply DT/Squid/Ogre. When they say "everyday that they're broadcasting" does that mean there may be days when they're not?

Nonetheless I'm happy to see that there is progress being made here. :thumbup:

What time?? Won't be 5:30pm as that's now Coro St.

How about suggesting the News comes on at 8pm now that we have Daylight Saving and are busy out side till then more or less.

If you haven't already I suggest you seek clarification. That statement is very ambiguous and as it stands doesn't give me much reassurance. I find it a little hard to believe that TVNZ are going to devote as much live air time to this as it's going to be on youtube.

An interesting read but still no answer from anywhere about why or how it was blocked or by whom.

The explanations we received at the time didn't make sense to me, hence no apology made by me to TVNZ for my comments sent to them.

I'm no wiser yet.

We may not have the whole story, but I think we are a little wiser: the block was initiated by ACEA on the basis of a fallacious understanding (by them and by TVNZ) of rights conferred by an agreement between ACEA & TVNZ.

They were wrong and they screwed up. Both organizations deserve a spanking.

should probably read this if interested

http://www.sail-world.com/NZ/Americas-C ... n-NZ/89308

Wow!!!

If you have not read that story, you should.

And read ALL of it. Very interesting.

So all you guys who have been ripping into TVNZ are no doubt busy posting full blown apologies and retractions for getting your facts wrong and recognising that the root cause problem was not TVNZ but powers outside their control?

Soooooo, back to you Ailys Comet...

Live coverage from San diego would be about 9:30 in the morning here i think. they will have to reshuffle the breakfast show if they are to carry it live like they (TVNZ) said they would.

Live coverage from San diego would be about 9:30 in the morning here i think. they will have to reshuffle the breakfast show if they are to carry it live like they (TVNZ) said they would.

they do have tvnz 7 that they can put it on.

But the bullshit continues, because we still don't know why or how or who blocked it - or have I missed something?

And to the accusers of us who wrote to TVNZ (who were quite correct in being angry) seem to be silent now..

But the bullshit continues, because we still don't know why or how or who blocked it - or have I missed something?

And to the accusers of us who wrote to TVNZ (who were quite correct in being angry) seem to be silent now..

I am personally waiting to see what happens in the next round. no use kicking up anymore stink about what has been done. Lets see what the future holds.

Well Maori has it live as well as Sky and Channel 9 on Freeview, so we're spoiled for choice. I think I will watch it on MTV (Maori TV) so I don't have to listen to the Aussie commentary.

Archived