This is bull S#*t

Can't be rude. What about

Shame on TVNZ. Unblock the America's Cup on the internet.

Cut and paste, load it up and hit send on the stroke of 12.

Mornin' 'Squidly' - Does it do any good if I send a complaint from OZ - don't think they would know where I'm at. (1/2 the time I don't either).

We've all got 54 days to get it sorted out before it's on again. Wonder if TVNZ's got enough 'dumb' to block the racing from the USA??

'Squidly' what's happening with getting 'burgees' eh????? How much are the going to cost? The 'MH4US' burgees are sure expensive. I've got one of them coming - but @ aprox $50.00 OZ (delivered) it's a tad expensive. Now I need a 'crews.org.nz' one for the other side. Then all I need to do is get the boat to put them on, hey!!

Sure hope 'KM' does get some hands-on stands going for next years 'boat-show'. By then I just might be there.

Have a great week, all. Ciao, james

Dear Mr Howie

Thank you for your email of 17 September 2011 to the Minister of Broadcasting. The Minister will consider the issues you have raised and respond as soon as he is able.

Best regards

Kartini Havell

Private Secretary - Broadcasting

Office of the Hon Dr Jonathan Coleman

Minister of Broadcasting

Private Bag 18041

Parliament Buildings

WELLINGTON 6160

DDI 04 817 9022 Fax 04 817 6518

Dear Mr Howie

Thank you for your email of 17 September 2011 to the Minister of Broadcasting. The Minister will consider the issues you have raised and respond as soon as he is able.

Best regards

Kartini Havell

Private Secretary - Broadcasting

Office of the Hon Dr Jonathan Coleman

Minister of Broadcasting

Private Bag 18041

Parliament Buildings

WELLINGTON 6160

DDI 04 817 9022 Fax 04 817 6518

Dear Mr. Howie - WOW - I'm impressed - Sir (sur?) ha. Well done. Now let's see if you actually get any response. Give us the e-mail addy - Please. Tnx, jj

KM had them hang on

Tony Ryall, Minister of SOE's (TVNZ as well maybe??)- tony.ryall@parliament.govt.nz

Muzza McCully, Minister of Sport and Recreation - m.mccully@ministers.govt.nz

and as the 36 Mil was put up as being great for tourism,

The Ministry of Tourism, some dude John Key - j.key@ministers.govt.nz

or his probably less busy sidekick Jonathan Coleman - j.coleman@ministers.govt.nz

I have spoken to jonathan colemans office when we had all our telecon problems a few months back and they were awesome. The boot got fair stuck up telecoms butt when he spoke to the minister of telecomunications. We had the auckland area manager visit to see what the problem was and it was fixed two days later.

Are we all wrong?

From facebook

We are not blocking the YouTube AC coverage, any issues with their site should be directed to their webmaster.

For the latest round of The America’s Cup World Series TV ONE and tvnz.co.nz both covered the Fleet Race LIVE in the early hours of this morning.

In addition, we have the whole race and highlights from the match racing on TVNZ Ondemand - http://tvnz.co.nz/content/4319669.xhtml. We also have a weekly magazine show available on Ondemand. We are looking at extending our coverage for the next round in San Diego.

Interesting.

Somethign has changed.

My complaint:

This link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k30jBWxUspE#ws used to work.

That link works again now, but it was blocked...

The final fleet race is now available on TVNZ's site... but that was not there yesterday - when I checked then there was only the magazine show and the highlights packages.

Maybe they are listening but not honest enough to say "yeah okay, we stuffed up, but we hear you."

Maybe they are listening but not honest enough to say "yeah okay, we stuffed up, but we hear you."

I think you are exactly right KB. They have just done a bit of a 'slim shady' and omitted one vital word.........it should read:

"We are not blocking the YouTube AC coverage ANYMORE, any issues with their site should be directed to their webmaster."

I'd say ETNZ (possibly through their sponsors????) would have had a large part to play in changing this. Our feedback probably helped a bit too.

If it is now as it seems............WELL DONE ALL!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

From time to time, you get the feeling that TVNZ's first step in the face of any issue is to defend and deny, then look into it and consider their position. It has made it much harder for them to eventually back down on a couple of occasions.

:?: Are we able to find out from you tube why it is blocked in this country???

:idea: Maybe TVNZ haven't blocked it, but that YouTube don't have the 'Rights' to show coverage in this country??????

:idea: Or, are TVNZ just telling porkies to weedle their way out of a PR cockup?

Any other reasons anyone can think of?

Archived