RIB Tender 2.4 metres

smithy09

For sale 2.4 metre RIB.

No nameplate but I think it's an Aquapro. Fitted with proper wooden oars and beach wheels that flip up/down. Seat for rowing. Good condition. Tubes hold pressure well but will go soft after a few months. (Most RIBs do in my experience). Alloy hull. Good rugged tender. Advertising on here for a week to give you lot first crack, then it goes on tra#de me. Can deliver if you're in Auckland/North Shore. Pics below. $380 or near offer.

Tender-5.JPG

Tender-2.JPG

Tender-4.JPG

Hey Booboo. Yeah no worries. How far away are my sails? I can bring it into Norths when I pick them up if you like? It's not new by any means but it holds the air OK, and is in good nick. Either that or you can come over here tommorrow if ya like. PM me and I'll give you directions. Cheers, Smithy.

Smithy I think they are close to being done, i will confirm shortly and then get back to you with a plan, maybe i could bring the sails over to Bayswater, come for a sail to check everything then grab the dinghy.

Maybe tommorow or thursday?

Gidday Mate. Can't do the sail this week as I have the kids and have to pick them up from school, drop off etc etc. Happy to drop it at Norths though and pick up sails at the same time. Let me know what suits.

Cheers, Smithy.

Oooooo, I'd so love a new one Jono. I am saving the pennies.

I have an old Southern Pacific 2.4m RIB going cheap if you are interested. It will need re-tubing sometime soon but the alloy hull is fine.

PM me if you are interested.

Looks like an old Aquapro that has had a Southern Pacific retube at some stage. Are you coming to see me for a new one Smithy?

I've bought a Takacat Jono. I wanted something light that could be completely deflated. I'll give some feedback once I've given it a good test. I'm sure I will have some more shopping to do with you though... "Sigh"... You gave me a good deal last time.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Ferrari, but I have a 3.4m inflatable keel type now, but the tubes are getting a bit tired. Thought I might down size slightly and go for RIB. But I can only imagine retubing would be an exp[ensive exercise.

Smithy's was cheap....too cheap really. KM was close behind me on hitting the button too. Perhaps you should have put it on Trademe Smithy

Oooooo, I'd so love a new one Jono. I am saving the pennies.

I have an old Southern Pacific 2.4m RIB going cheap if you are interested. It will need re-tubing sometime soon but the alloy hull is fine.

PM me if you are interested.

It's sold to another keen crew.orger. How do I make a donation to the Ogre fund?

Archived