ATOM ANT FOR SALE

Torn forearm muscles in both arms from an old injury. Ironically re-injured while sailing. They'll come right eventually, but it means no sailing until summer at the earliest, so the boat may as well be used by someone who is going to enjoy it.

OK I'm biting the bullet and am going to meet the (non existent) market. It's going to be a long time til I sail again, and even then it will be as a spectator. I am despondent about it and I just want it sold.

Come and get it before I change my mind, make an offer.

A super fast SR26 and a bottle of rum?

How about an even faster Vickers 7m and two bottles of rum??? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Then you can park it in the driveway, to remind you of your love of sailing and to give you motivation to get out sailing again! :wink: :wink:

Sorry to hear about your injury.

If you got the kahoonas. List it on trade me for $1 reserve (make sure you don't list it for $1 buy now) :lol:

If you got the kahoonas. List it on trade me for $1 reserve (make sure you don't list it for $1 buy now) :lol:

Are you sure that you havnt got the kahoonas? :wink:

Sorry to hear about your injury.

No I dont have the kahoonas for that, but if anyone is genuinely interested in bagging a bloody good boat then now is their opportunity. I'll talk to genuine buyers

In the last Simrad that I did on the Ant in race one we beat the next boat in by 40 minutes on the water, in race two we beat the next boat in by 20 minutes on the water, and that was after busting the crane and sailing bareheaded downwind for 15 minutes then a fractional up for the rest of the race. In race 3 only Cool Change and us finished, all the rest went home cos it rained.

This is the fastest 30 ft boat per dollar you will spend. It's a fast powerful boat that is easily sailed and is beautifully balanced. PM me, come and see it, fall in love with it like I did nearly 11 years ago, buy it and get this war machine back out on the racetrack.

How disappointing that you don't mention (or remind the punters) that not only is she a rather quick mono, but also sexy red, and . . . has 3 double beds!! :wink:

Come on my sales man friend, where is the sales talk?

:twisted:

Thanks M, although it has 2 double beds with room for a 3rd. It did also have one in the bow but I removed it for more important things like sail stowage. Oh yes it's red which makes it even faster...

Still time for you to buy your wife the perfect Christmas present. :thumbup:

Imagine the look of joy on her face when you show her the awesome boat you just bought her. You'll have many happy endings after that! Ready to cruise for Christmas, diesel tank is full, gas bottle is full, magma bbq is at the ready, inflatable is pumped up, cruising sails are on board and I'll even store all the racing sails for you while you're away. New antifoul (so new it is still in the tin)

If someone doesn't buy it soon, I'll have no alternative but to sail it myself.

If someone doesn't buy it soon, I'll have no alternative but to sail it myself.

Could do worse AA, you may [re-] discover that you love it more than those who have not jumped in and bought it.

Thanks Murky. I never stopped loving it. For you tyre kickers out there you better hurry up before I stick it on a farm somewhere. I'll do that before I give it away...

For you tyre kickers out there you better hurry up before I stick it on a farm somewhere. I'll do that before I give it away...

I know what you mean AA - in the early part of last year I looked at a boat that the owner had been trying to sell for a while and had eventually put into a storage yard, having removed the keel and rudder as welll as the rig. My conclusion at the time was that he was :crazy:

Some months later having experienced the other side of market values I came around to the view that it has quite a lot of appeal as a way of minimising ongoing ownership costs for those who don't want or need to take the impact of a sale in the current market.

Not on a farm here but enough space to stack up quite a few 30 footers... :thumbup:

Hi Atom Ant, what would "give away" price be?

:D

How does it cruise?

Hi Swell, I'm skeptical about answering questions on price when someone hasn't even seen the boat. Yesterday I dropped the asking to $39,950. It cruises fine. Suggest you take a look at it and ask me all the questions you like while you're there.

Thats a good price. :thumbup:

i looked at your Web site and it looks great for a fast gulf cruiser/racer.

i am currently negotiating a 10 metre boat. If it falls through i will PM you. :D

Archived